Michele Redmond, a French-trained chef and Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, directs The Taste Workshop which teaches how taste, food appreciation and cooking improves health and enjoyment of life.
# Culinary Nutrition Cooking Classes Taught
My Short Story of Food
I refused cook. My mom was an amazing cook, so you can’t blame her. It wasn’t until my mid-twenties I figured out that cooking didn’t suck. I discovered it was an easy and fun way to build bring people together.
Cooking developed into a catering side job and into discovering that cooking was the best solution for happy, healthy eating and lasting memories with friends and family.
Key culinary events:
- Taught cooking in a hospital-based diabetes center for 4+ years
- Completed a culinary diplome at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris
- Worked in multiple type of kitchens and as research chef
- Completed a diplome from the Haute du Goût de la Gastronomie (Higher studies of taste and gastronomy) in France
- Taught culinary nutrition and cooking for a culinary school, college and university
- Chef Instructor invitée Le Cordon Bleu, Paris For Culinary Nutrition Taste Workshops
Chef Competition & Demo
Teaching at the Art Institute
Teaching at Le Cordon Bleu Paris
Health Care & Corporate Wellness
Michele has a healthcare background working initially as a health economist and then in health care operations managing physician networks and healthcare services. She has directed a medical center for a medical school and managed worksite wellness and chronic disease management programs for corporations including AMEX, Motorola, GM, Honeywell and America West.
Michele has diplomas from programs at:
- Arizona State University
- Florida State University
- University of Arizona
- Le Cordon Bleu,Paris
- Hautes Etudes du Goût (Advanced Studies of Taste with the University of Reims and Le Cordon Bleu.)