Eat well on busy days with the Better “Fast Foods” course
Eating well on busy days can feel like a workout that drains your energy and spirit. You can turn that around with Better “Fast Foods” and make easy, nutrient-rich meals your BFF (best friend forever)!
For a sneak peak, this course:
- builds habits and routines for fast prep of nutritious meals
- saves you time and energy with common convenience pantry foods
- uses Quick Pick Nutrition more fuss-free, nutrient-rich foods
- helps you avoid common nutrient gaps and still eat favorite foods
- uses the Recipe Multipler to turn one recipe into many meals
- fits all eating styles with emphasis on plant-rich, flexitarian meals
This course also includes interactive, live cooking demos and Q & A’s with Michele Redmond.
Hi I’m Michele Redmond, a Dietitian Nutritionist and French-trained chef, but on most days, I’m a low-key home cook.
I also call myself a Food Enjoyment Activist because people don’t deserve a food culture that:
- creates self-doubt around food choices,
- pressures us to eliminate foods we enjoy, and
- overcomplicates how to eat well.
This course is one of the ways I work to help smart people improve their health and well-being in simple and fun ways.
If you’re interested in the next course, enter your information below to get an invite to register for it.
You’ll also receive periodic tips on eating well, even when busy. I respect your privacy, you can unsubscribe at any time.