Date(s) - September 9 2017
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Apératif Dinatoire French Happy Hour Cooking Class
Can You Say Party in French?
Many Paris bistros and bars have embraced “le happy hour”, but taking that party home becomes an Apératif Dinatoire or Apéro Dinatoire (to sound most hip).
Show up for some quick nibbles and a classic French cocktail, then we’ll prepare together some classic and fresh twists on French appetizers that end up being your meal—think French Tapas!
Celebrate & Savor
- Relax and taste a classic French cocktail
- We’ll chat about French wines, wine tasting and what makes a great happy hour and then make one happen
- We’ll taste and prepare several quick and easy appetizers and show how to make them “Fancy French”
- Appetizers with a paired French wine will make turn appetizers into a Apératif Dinatoire–a full and satisfying meal
Date & Sign-up
- Saturday, September 9, from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Class limited to 6 people for hand’s on course or up to 9 for demo version
- Course cost includes: $65 (ask about the buddy rate or duo-class rate)
- Kitchen location: South Scottsdale (details available upon registration)
- For more information or to register: Email via: Connect here