Date(s) - August 18 2017
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Summer Crêpes Class
Crêpes are not just for fancy breakfast treats or trips to France!
Instead in this crêpes cooking class, embrace this quick, comfort food as a summer treat as a “street food”, an elegant meal and dessert.
We’ll make traditional crêpes, buckwheat crêpes (gluten-free & egg-free), herb crêpes and dessert versions, practice the art of flipping crêpes and expand your “French pancake” repertoire.
Whip, Pour, Flip, Enjoy
- We’ll play with gluten-free options including buckwheat as well as pro-gluten classic versions stacked in layers filled with savory fillings, Aumônières de Crêpes or stuffed “purses” (see post here) and a dessert version.
- Develop quick skills at making crêpes and learn about non-stick and other pan options
- Get your flipping crêpes skill down to impress and please your friends and family
Tasty Takeaways & Eating Well Tips:
- Make Savory Galettes de Bretagne (buckwheat crêpes) see post here, Aumônières de Crêpes, Florentine millefeuille de crêpes a classic lemon sugar or crêpes Suzette!
- Take home some crêpes to enjoy or store in your fridge or freezer for later
- Review nutrient density properties of buckwheat flour how to make crêpes a fun, easy & sometimes fancy food to enjoy
Date & Sign-up
- Sunday, July 18 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Class limited to 6 people
- Course cost includes recipes, tastings & take-home crêpes: $65 (ask about the buddy rate or duo class rate)
- For more information or to register: Email via: Connect here