Date(s) - June 6 2017
5:45 pm - 7:45 pm
Summer Crêpes Class
Crêpes are not just for fancy breakfast treats or trips to France!
Instead in this crêpes cooking class, embrace this quick, comfort food as a summer treat as a “street food”, an elegant meal or fast dessert.
We’ll make traditional, buckwheat, almond flour and herb crêpes, practice the art of flipping crêpes, and expand your “French pancake” repertoire with or without non-stick pans.
Whip, Pour, Flip, Enjoy
- We’ll play with gluten-free options including buckwheat and almond flour as well as pro-gluten classic versions stacked high in layers of a simple spinach mornay sauce.
- Develop quick skills at making crêpes and learn about non-stick and other pan options
- Get your flipping crêpes skill down to impress your mate, kids, cat and dog (well maybe not since a botched flip is a dog treat)
Tasty Takeaways & Eating Well Tips:
- Make Savory buckwheat crêpes, Florentine millefeuille de crêpes, almond flour crêpes and a classic lemon sugar or crêpes Suzette!
- Take home some crêpes to enjoy or store in your fridge or freezer for later
- Review nutrient density properties of buckwheat flour and almond flour
Date & Sign-up
- 5:45 p.m. to 7:45 p.m. on Tuesday, June 6, 2017
- Class limited to 6 people
- Course cost includes recipes, tastings & take-home crêpes: $68
- For more information or to register: Email via: contact link here