Culinary Nutrition Knife Skills Class
Building good knife skills to save time, improve results and make more nutritious foods
Get a GRIP!
Get a grip on the most important tool in your kitchen in this review class. Update your knife skills to prep food quickly and get the results you want. Review your grip style, knife anatomy, and techniques to chop faster and keep all your digits.
Tasty Takeaways & Nutrition Tips
- Learn how knife skills affect appearance, flavors and nutrient changes in foods.
- Bring your most used/favorite knife for "show and tell" & try out a variety of chef knives to compare
- Practice the most needed techniques as well as tackle some "knife-unfriendly" produce
- Take home a vegetable soup starter base
- Course limited to 4 people
- Course cost includes take home veggies: $60
- Kitchen location: South Scottsdale (details available upon registration)
- For more information or to register: Email via: contact link here