Date(s) - March 23 2018
5:45 pm - 8:15 pm
Quick and Fun French Summer Foods
Voulez-vous faire un pique-nique?
Want to do a picnic French style?
Join me in this fun Sunday afternoon class where we take a food trip to France to discover quick and easy fun ways to use picnics to celebrate life and savor relaxing moments with friends and favorite people in your life.
I lived in France during my culinary training and a favorite outdoor pastime was picnics at parks or overlooking the seine. The French seem to have a quick elegance at throwing together a tasty picnic that combines easy, no-prep nibbles with some classic dishes that aren’t complicated to make but are memorable.
- Learn what makes a French picnic from an expert from Paris via Normandy (my amazing French teacher Madame Coco Nicholas)
- Prepare a few quick picque-nique appetizers and nibbles such as traditional tapenade, salmon rillettes or carrot salad
- Learn how to make a few French staples such as cake salé or a savory or sweet clafouti
- Taste a variety of ready to eat, grocery items and staples that often comprise a quick French pique-nique
Date: March 23, 2018
- Class limited to 8 people
- Course cost includes: $65 (ask about the buddy rate or duo-class rate)
- Kitchen location: South Scottsdale (details available upon registration)
- For more information or to register: Email via: Connect here