Date(s) - May 21 2017
2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Building good knife skills to save time and make more nutritious, delicious foods
Get a GRIP!
Get a grip on the most important tool in your kitchen in this knife skills class. Update your knife skills to prep food quickly and get the results you want. Review your grip style, knife anatomy and techniques to chop faster and keep all your digits.
Tasty Takeaways & Tips
- Learn how knife skills affect appearance, flavors and nutrient changes in foods.
- Bring your most used/favorite knife for a blade & edge “check-up” & try out a variety of chef knives to compare
- Practice the most needed techniques as well as tackle some “knife-unfriendly” produce
- Take home a vegetable soup starter base or other “chopped” assignment
Date & Sign-up
- 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Sunday, May 21, 2017
- Class limited to 4 people
- Course cost includes: $45
- Kitchen location: South Scottsdale (details available upon registration)
- For more information or to register: Email via: contact link here