Mediterranean Pantry Cooking Class Quick, flavorful, nourishing foods Mediterranean Pantry
Mediterranean Pantry Cooking Class
Quick, flavorful, nourishing foods
Ever look for answers with the refrigerator door held open?
Instead, tweak your pantry to yield a dozen quick and flavorful meals and appetizers.
Advantages of Pantry Cooking?
Less time spent on grocery lists, shopping and decision making. Learn how an easily stocked Mediterranean pantry cooking yields ingredients for quick, satisfying, nutrient-rich foods.
Taste. Sip. Cook. Enjoy.
- Culinary demo while you enjoy Mediterranean appetizers and a specially-paired wine
- Take-home guide to the Mediterranean pantry with nutritional tips for every eating style
- Participate in food prep and taste the results
- Appetizers for last-minute entertaining
- 4 ingredient medleys for 12 bean or pasta dishes
- Flavorful flatbread dough five minutes & 6 quick, nutritious toppings
- Mediterranean pantry condiment & spice tips
Eating Well Tips:
- Flavorful fats
- Omega-3 flavor bombs
- Fiber-rich pantry foods
- Class limited to 6 people
- Course cost includes a dinner equivalent of tastings: $65 (ask about the buddy or duo class rate)
- Kitchen location: South Scottsdale (details available upon registration)
- For more information or to register: Email via: contact link here
(Sunday) 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm