Sourdough Boules and Baguettes Class In this class, we’ll show how to use sourdough starter in classic ways and keep it alive to produce flavorful bread products and desserts for as
Sourdough Boules and Baguettes ClassIn this class, we’ll show how to use sourdough starter in classic ways and keep it alive to produce flavorful bread products and desserts for as long as you like. Our starter is 13-years old, so it knows what it’s doing and has made over 1000 loaves of bread.
- Learn more how starters create more flavorful breads with better structure, think crusty texture and chewy density — and a longer shelf life, without additives or preservatives.
- Find out about options for refrigerator proofing to simplify the bread making process and give yeast and bacteria more opportunities to digest gluten.
What's Starter and What are the Advantages of Sour Dough and Long-rise Breads?Here's a post I wrote that was featured in Food & Nutrition Magazine's Stone Soup Blog on this topic: Bubbly Burpy Beast: Sourdough Bread
- Class limited to 6 people
- Course cost includes a dinner equivalent of tastings: $65 (ask about the buddy or duo class rate)
- Kitchen location: South Scottsdale (details available upon registration)
- For more information or to register: Email via: contact link here
(Saturday) 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm