Date(s) - November 5 2017
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Sourdough Bread Baking Class
Taming the Sourdough Starter for Gluten Goodness
In this class, we’ll show how to make a starter, use it in multiple ways and keep it alive to produce flavorful bread products and desserts for as long as you like. Our starter is 12-years old, so it knows what it’s doing and has made over 1000 loaves of bread.
Explore starter benefits & make bread
- Take home some of your own sourdough starter beast as your new refrigerator pet
- Learn more about yeast vs starters to create more flavorful breads with better structure — think crusty texture and chewy density — and a longer shelf life, without using additives or preservatives.
- Find out about options for refrigerator proofing to simplify the bread making process and give yeast and bacteria more opportunities to digest gluten.
For more information on starters and sourdough, check out my post on Bubbly burpy beast sourdough bread
- Sunday, November 5, from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Class limited to 6 people for hand’s on course
- Course cost includes: $65 (ask about the buddy rate or duo-class rate)
- Kitchen location: South Scottsdale (details available upon registration)
- For more information or to register: Email via: Connect here