Date(s) - December 3 2017
4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Winter Vegetable Tarts Cooking Class
Making Veggie Dishes Everyone Craves!
Vegetable tarts come in many sizes and shapes from an imperfect hand-shaped galette to one formed in a tart pan.
In this class, we’ll focus on easy entertaining dishes and quick meals.
You’ll learn to make olive oil tarts for your favorite fillings started with
your new favorite–an artichoke, mushroom and tomato tart with cannellini tahini “cheese”. We’ll make veggie and ricotta olive oil crust tarts and a fast winter “salad” puff pastry tart.
These tarts with seasonal veggies and winter flavors will add to your festive holiday menu as well as ongoing winter meals.
Tasty Takeaways & Nutrition Tips
- Make an olive oil tart that’s light, flaky and flavorful
- Learn how to make a crisp, savory vegetable tart base and add your favorite toppings
- Discuss best ways to shop for and store the vegetable ingredients used
- Compare and taste a variety of seasonings, toppings and tarts
- Class limited to 6 people
- Course cost includes: $65 (ask about the buddy rate or duo-class rate)
- Kitchen location: South Scottsdale (details available upon registration)
- For more information or to register: Email via: Connect here