Date(s) - November 17 2017
5:45 pm - 8:15 pm
Winter Vegetable Tarts Cooking Class
Making Veggie Dishes Everyone Craves!
Vegetable tarts come in many sizes and shapes from an imperfect hand-shaped galette to one formed in a tart pan.
In this class, you’ll make classic French Veggie Galettes and a veggie-crust tart such as a cauliflower-based tart topped with your favorite fillings.
We’ll make tarts from seasonal veggies and winter flavors to add to you festive holiday menu.
Tasty Takeaways & Nutrition Tips
- Make an olive oil tart that’s light, flaky and flavorful
- Learn how to make a crisp, savory vegetable tart base and add your favorite toppings
- Discuss best ways to shop for and store the vegetable ingredients used
- Compare and taste a variety of seasonings, toppings and tarts
- Class limited to 6 people
- Course cost includes: $65 (ask about the buddy rate or duo-class rate)
- Kitchen location: South Scottsdale (details available upon registration)
- For more information or to register: Email via: Connect here