Date(s) - February 6 2018
5:45 pm - 8:00 pm
Making Veggie Dishes Everyone Craves!
Vegetable tarts come in many sizes and shapes from an imperfect hand-shaped galette to one formed in a tart pan.
In this class, we’ll focus on easy entertaining dishes and quick meals.
You’ll learn to make olive oil tarts for a variety of winter veggies and stand-by pantry items. We’ll also make a vegetable, gluten-free tart or pizza style crust and taste a tart appetizer.
Tasty Nutrition Tips
- Make an olive oil tart that’s light, flaky and flavorful
- Learn how to make a crisp, savory cauliflower chickpea tart or pizza and add your favorite toppings
- Discuss best ways to shop for and store the vegetable ingredients used
- Compare and taste a variety of seasonings, toppings and tarts
- Class limited to 6 people
- Course cost includes: $65 (ask about the buddy rate or duo-class rate)
- Kitchen location: South Scottsdale (details available upon registration)
- For more information or to register: Email via: Connect here